We provide family based, education based, and employment based immigration services as well as naturalization services to clients in Massachusetts, the United States, or even internationally. We also provide immigration representation to those in deportation proceedings.
Whether you need advice, answers to questions, or representation in immigration court, your ScottCollins Immigration team is ready to assist you. We work tirelessly to provide you, your loved ones, your employees - anyone eligible for to apply for immigration benefits - with the best possible service. Our priority is you. We will rise to the challenge and we stand by our clients until the end.
Romanian and Hungarian are spoken in-house for your convenience, and interpreters are available for Spanish, French and other languages speakers.
- Cancellation of removal for permanent and non-permanent residents
- Immigration bonds & custody matters
- Defensive asylum applications
- I-130, I-485 Family based Green Card
- Board of Immigration Appeals representation
- Student visa (F-1) reinstatement
- Work Visas - J1 and HB-1
- Abandonment of permanent residency
- Review of I-751 removal of conditions petitions
- Motions to reopen and reconsider
- Fiancee Visa and Marriage